Test under Title

Welcome to Sport Mazda's Mazda Owner Resources Blog. As Florida's Top Rated Mazda Dealership and your source for Mazda Expert advice, we strive to continually provide valuable Mazda Product and Service information to enhance your Mazda Ownership Experience. Zoom Zoom Forever.....

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"This was the best experience I have ever had in buying a car"


Looking for an easy, hassle-free car buying experience? The Mazda Experts at Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda, a new Mazda dealer in Orlando, Florida, understand that buying a new or pre-owned vehicle can be a stressful event, especially among first time buyers. Shoppers can rest their worries when a Mazda Expert helps them find the perfect vehicle to fit their needs a budget. It’s no mystery why Sport Mazda has earned the 2013 Gold Cup Award for Customer Service from Mazda and holds the title for DealerRater’s 2013 Florida Mazda Dealership of the Year. Just take a look at some of the kind words our recent guests have left us on our DealerRater profile:
“Earnest made our experience wonderful at Sport Mazda. My wife and I were impressed with his prompt, professional service. We felt like we were in great hands and it made all the difference in making our purchase. We have already recommended Earnest to our friends and family and we look forward to purchasing our next car with him.” – BrianCollins on 7/8/2013 
“I expected the sharks to come out, but what came out was Charles and a very friendly team that made buying a new car a very easy task. We love the car and the team there could not be any better, they were great. Thanks.” – IVANFERNANDEZ on 7/3/2013 
“This was the best experience I have ever had in buying a car and I've bought 8 cars in my lifetime! They even let me change my mind on the car I leased and switch it the next day. Everyone there was pleasant and honest and I got a much better deal than my local Mazda dealer. I drove 120 miles round trip to do business with Barby Irby and would do so again. I feel so lucky to have found such a great dealership.
And I highly recommend Barby Irby as one of the best salesperson's I have ever dealt with!” – KarenBanks on 7/3/2013

We appreciate all of the feedback we receive from our guests that visit our dealership. To read more testimonials from our customers, visit SportMazdaOrlando.com. While on the website, why not schedule a test drive with one of our fantastic Mazda Experts!

No comments:

Post a Comment