Test under Title

Welcome to Sport Mazda's Mazda Owner Resources Blog. As Florida's Top Rated Mazda Dealership and your source for Mazda Expert advice, we strive to continually provide valuable Mazda Product and Service information to enhance your Mazda Ownership Experience. Zoom Zoom Forever.....

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sport Mazda: Service You Can Depend On



Central Florida Mazda owners continue to come back to Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda for reliable and thorough service appointments. Our Mazda Certified Technicians know what your car needs to keep you on the road for many miles to come. Every time you pull into our Full Circle Service drive, our excellent service writers will greet you and explain what your visit entails and can listen and address your problems or concerns. We are proud of the work of our entire service department and our customers continue to rave about their experiences on our Dealer Rater profile. Here are some of the things our customers are saying about their experience:
"I brought my car in for an oil change, rotation of tires and to check it out.
The car was taken and serviced promptly. The service manager addressed my concerns and was very courteous. I like this dealership and would definitely recommend it.
P.S. The cashier was very courteous too." IrenePort on 11/30/12
 "I sent my daughter to get my Mazda 5 serviced last week and she spoke highly of Donny Larson who assisted her. Great customer service!!Tannyleck on 12/2/12
 "Had some codes on my 2013 Mazda CX-5. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon, my husband and I drove it in to the Mazda dealership where we were approached right away by Brian. We told him the problem and he said, "that there was nothing too much that could be done today because the service guys were about to go home." Then he said. "Let me see what i can do," and he went and got the little machine (forgot what it's called) to check the codes. He pulled code 0780 which is code for engine trouble and he then said, "I tell you what, leave your car here and we will put you in a loaner car." I thought that was excellent customer service and the right thing to do. I really appreciate him for that. I kept the loaner car for two days and Brian called me each morning to touch basis. Great job #right way to handle situation#" mazdacx-5 on 12/5/12
We love hearing feedback from our customers so we know that we are doing our job by making sure your concerns are taken care of and you leave satisfied with your visit. For more information about scheduling aservice appointment at Sport Mazda, visit SportMazdaOrlando.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment