Test under Title

Welcome to Sport Mazda's Mazda Owner Resources Blog. As Florida's Top Rated Mazda Dealership and your source for Mazda Expert advice, we strive to continually provide valuable Mazda Product and Service information to enhance your Mazda Ownership Experience. Zoom Zoom Forever.....

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The spirit of service is alive at Sport Mazda


Have you ever been moved by someone’s commitment to delivering excellent customer service that you have wanted to share your experience with others?

At Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda Orlando, our guests expect nothing but the best in customer service from our Mazda Experts.

Why?

Our Mazda Experts consistently deliver the best vehicle shopping experience in Florida. Across the internet, our guests have shared their experiences at Sport Mazda by writing wonderful testaments to our commitment to delivering the best customer service. The following excerpts are from real Sport Mazda customers who shared their experiences on our DealerRater profile.
"Luis was a great customer service oriented sales man.
It has to be my best experience in buying a car I've ever had and I've been buying cards for 20+ years.
He really listened to everything we were looking for and worked for us to get it done.
We so appreciate his natural skills at making us feel important and going above and beyond to make our experience wonderful.
He was at every moment of the purchase experience and has continued to take care of us after the sale was finalized.
If you're looking for a car at Don Mealey Sport Mazda, ask for Luis."

DYNELLMAASEIA on 3/8/2014
“I had a wonderful first time buyer experience. Alfredo Gonzalez was very helpful, patient and polite. The car I came in to see was already sold but Alfredo was able to find something else that ended up being exactly what I was looking for. We kind of lucked out with what we found but Alfredo also made sure we were given a price close to the price of the car we originally came in to buy. Overall, it was an excellent experience and I'm very happy with the service that was provided! Would shop here again!”
Mmartinez04 on 3/7/2014
"Beth Alvarez was the main person to make my sale super possible. But everyone I spoke to put their bit in to make it happen. It was my first buy at a Dealership ever and I looked at multiple dealers in the area, and came to the conclusion that Sport Mazda is the place to be in my opinion. They treat you like family. They really work to get you the best deal. If you were raised in a close, tight-knit family like I was, then you tend to really see that aspect at Sport Mazda. I could not be happier with the price I got my Miata for, and the real dedication of everyone there to make the buy happen. By the way, I love Juan Cruz, the financial guy. :D He was so nice and explained what gap insurance was, which I had no idea, so thank you. I learn something new everyday! Will definitely refer and buy from here again, so Beth, Jason, Juan, Josh and Kyle aren't allowed to quit. You're stuck with me forever. Lol"
Elisiabradley18 on 3/2/2014
If you are shopping for a new or used vehicle, allow the Mazda Experts at Sport Mazda Orlando help take care of your concerns. For more information, visit the home of the Mazda Experts at SportMazdaOrlando.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment