Test under Title

Welcome to Sport Mazda's Mazda Owner Resources Blog. As Florida's Top Rated Mazda Dealership and your source for Mazda Expert advice, we strive to continually provide valuable Mazda Product and Service information to enhance your Mazda Ownership Experience. Zoom Zoom Forever.....

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mazda5 Bluetooth hands free calling setup

Some 2013 Mazda5’s come equipped with hands free calling via Bluetooth allowing drivers to keep both hands on the wheel while making a call. At Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda, an Orlando Mazda dealership and home to the Mazda Experts, one question that is often asked is “how do I set up my smartphone to make calls through my audio system?” That is why we have provided the following instruction tutorial video that explains step-by-step how to pair your smartphone through Bluetooth so you can make and take calls without taking your hands off the steering wheel in your 2013 Mazda5.



For more information about the 2013 Mazda5, visit our vehicle research page on SportMazdaOrlando.com.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way to pair the contact book on my phone so I can just say call (and state a name in my contacts)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way to pair the contact book on my phone so I can just say call (and state a name in my contacts)?

    ReplyDelete