Test under Title

Welcome to Sport Mazda's Mazda Owner Resources Blog. As Florida's Top Rated Mazda Dealership and your source for Mazda Expert advice, we strive to continually provide valuable Mazda Product and Service information to enhance your Mazda Ownership Experience. Zoom Zoom Forever.....

Monday, May 20, 2013

“An absolutely fantastic dealership” Sport Mazda testimonials


The Mazda Experts at Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda, a new Mazda dealership in Orlando, Florida, work hard to make sure that every guest on our showroom floor is taken care of and give knowledgeable answers to every question. That extra care and commitment has earned Sport Mazda the 2013 Mazda Gold Cup award for excellent customer service and the title of the 2013 Mazda Dealership of the Year award in the state of Florida from DealerRater.com. We receive feedback from our customers who share their experience by posting their testimonials on our DealerRater.com profile. The following are real experiences by Sport Mazda customers:
“I honestly never thought that I would be driving a brand new car. Michael Ross and the team from Sports Mazda of Orlando made it all happen. My experience there was very enjoyable with as little stress as possible. I have nothing but good things to say about Michael. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make what I thought was an impossible dream come true. He knew what I was driving was very unreliable for not only myself but for my 6 year old son as well. Even after the sale was done he has made sure everything has gone as planned with very few bumps in the road. That is a true sign of a caring salesperson. I cannot thank Michael and the team at Sports Mazda of Orlando enough for what they have done for me. I would recommend anyone to buy their next vehicle, whether it be new or used, from this dealership. Again, I say thank you! My son also says thank you :-)” – clower418 on 5/15/2013 
“An absolutely fantastic dealership. I've purchased two cars from them and will be back! I recommended a friend of mine to Sport Mazda and they were treated like gold by the same team I worked with. A great experience from the detailing to the follow-up and follow-through. The team at Sport Mazda is a no pressure, high quality group. I strongly recommend them to anyone seeking any make or model.” – ronbetta on 5/15/2013 
“My husband and I went into the dealership and a very professional salesman by the name of Charles showed us exactly what I was wanting. Everyone that we dealt with was exceptionally nice and worked with us in a very timely fashion. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and please ask for Charles he is exceptional.” – Michelle1962 on 5/13/2013
To read more testimonials from our customers, visit our Customer Testimonials page on our website at SportMazdaOrlando.com. If you have been a customer or guest at Sport Mazda in the past, we would love to hear about your experience with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment