Test under Title

Welcome to Sport Mazda's Mazda Owner Resources Blog. As Florida's Top Rated Mazda Dealership and your source for Mazda Expert advice, we strive to continually provide valuable Mazda Product and Service information to enhance your Mazda Ownership Experience. Zoom Zoom Forever.....

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Get behind the wheel with a Mazda Expert!


When car shoppers find themselves in the showroom at DonMealey’s Sport Mazda in Orlando, Florida, they can rest assured that they will be well taken care of by the Mazda Experts. Trained with the latest information from Mazda USA, the Mazda Experts will take you behind the wheel of the Mazda that you desire. They will educate you about the vehicle of your choice to help let you make an educated purchasing decision. Here are some testimonials from the Sport Mazda Dealer Rater profile page from real customers:
I have had a good experience with a Mazda CX-9 that I bought new in 2008 and still drive. I needed a good used car for my daughter and decided. After test driving a Mazda 6 and some some of the competition's cars decided on a 2012 Mazda 6. Both Victor Ortiz and Lenny Parnell assisted over two separate visits and were very helpful with no hidden price changes or surprises. It was a relatively stress free purchase considering some dealer visits.” Mazda-101 on 1/7/2013
“I was very pleased with the attention and service Barby Irby showed me. Barby was very pleasant,straight forward,eager to hear my demands and worked with Jason Santiago to get me what I wanted in pricing and options in my new car. I would highly recommend Barby Irby as a sales person to any of my family and friends.” Aher on 1/3/2013 
“Jorge was easy to talk to and negotiate with. Not pushy and no harsh sales techniques. A very good first-time buying experience. Highly recommend.” Val9876 on 12/29/2012

For more information on scheduling a test drive with a Mazda Expert, visit SportMazdaOrlando.com. The Mazda Experts are standing by to help answer your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment