Test under Title

Welcome to Sport Mazda's Mazda Owner Resources Blog. As Florida's Top Rated Mazda Dealership and your source for Mazda Expert advice, we strive to continually provide valuable Mazda Product and Service information to enhance your Mazda Ownership Experience. Zoom Zoom Forever.....

Monday, December 24, 2012

Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda Makes Holiday Auto Shopping Easy


We frequently hear feedback from our customers after their visit to the Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda showroom. The Mazda Experts earn that title by not only being knowledgeable about the best import brand in North America, but because they know how to deliver top notch service. When purchasing a vehicle this holiday season or for the end of the Year, the Mazda Experts will take care of your concerns and needs to deliver a fantastic vehicle and memorable experience. The following experiences are from Sport Mazda customers on our DealerRater.com profile page:
We bought a car at Sports Mazda and the deal was great. Jorge really help us all the way. He even assisted us to the airport so we could drop our rental off. I would definitely recommend this dealer. Special thanks to Juan from the finance dept. Thanks guys I love my new car.” liljamaican@*****.com on 12/21/2012 
They were very friendly and easy going. They were willing to negotiate with me and find ways to get me what I wanted. They were very caring and offered me good service for me and my new CX-5. I would not hesitate to come back if I want to buy another vehicle in the future, or for more accessories for it.” Dadavil2 on 12/19/2012 
“A wonderful experience. Beth Alvarez was a hardworking salesperson for our family. Truthfulness, honesty and integrity make up this wonderful lady. We loom forward to doing business again especially when the redesigned. 6 comes out. Thank you once again.” Boardwalk12 on 12/15/2012
If you are in the Central Florida area an looking for a new or pre-owned Mazda, visit SportMazdaOrlando.com and contact our Mazda Experts today! 

1 comment: