Test under Title

Welcome to Sport Mazda's Mazda Owner Resources Blog. As Florida's Top Rated Mazda Dealership and your source for Mazda Expert advice, we strive to continually provide valuable Mazda Product and Service information to enhance your Mazda Ownership Experience. Zoom Zoom Forever.....

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hear From Customers What Makes Sport Mazda Your Next Mazda Dealership



At Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda, we love hearing feedback from our customers so we can continue to provide the same great service expected from our Mazda Experts. Whether a customer stopped by for a routine maintenance visit or purchased a new or used Mazda, your comments in the end help us know if we did our job. Here are some of the great things our customers have to say about us!
The customer service they provide makes it a great experience. I've made my appointments they've always been prompt, courteous and my car was finished within the time he stated it would be. They are very friendly and I will continue to bring my car to them.” – Ort77on 10/2/2012
“First time at this dealer and the service was awesome. Donny made averything easy for me and the service was super quick! Thank you very much!” – claudialozano on 9/28/2012

Quick, careful, and courteous are some of the things you can expect from our service professionals!

“Fast, efficient and beyond helpful. I went in on a busy Saturday and had to work later that day. The whole mazda team stepped it up and got me in and out of there as quickly as they could, while being respectful, helpful and professional.” – kfl1321 on 10/1/2012 
“The total experience at Sport Mazda was incredible. I first called Barby about a Mazda Speed3, she told me to come in and test drive it. She was super friendly and her profesionalism was outstanding. When I got to the dealership I headed straight for the Speed3. Just looking around at the Speed3 and in seconds Edwin, one of the salesmen was there in a quick second. He knew the car inside out. We test drove it and immediately I knew this was for me. Barby & Edwin played a huge role in me actually purchasing the Speed3. I appreciated there willingness to help me out. They were outstanding! Best dealership experience ever. Thank you Barby & Edwin. Sincerely, Dereck.” – DereckMS3 on 9/12/2012
We are proud of our team of Mazda Experts at Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda and are confident in their Mazda expertise! Stop by today at 6239 S. Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando, FL to speak to a Mazda Expert and find out how they can help you with your Mazda needs. Visit SportMazdaOrlando.com for more information on services and sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment