Test under Title

Welcome to Sport Mazda's Mazda Owner Resources Blog. As Florida's Top Rated Mazda Dealership and your source for Mazda Expert advice, we strive to continually provide valuable Mazda Product and Service information to enhance your Mazda Ownership Experience. Zoom Zoom Forever.....

Thursday, August 9, 2012

2012 Skyactiv Mazda 3 Bluetooth Pairing Tutorial

Here is a video explaining how to sync your blue tooth to your cell phone in the 2012 Skyactiv Mazda 3 brought to you by the Mazda Experts at Sport Mazda in Orlando. The all new Skyactiv Mazda 3 Grand Touring and iTouring Model includes state of the art technology for syncing iPhone and Android smart phones for both hands free use and mp3 music playback. If your have further questions, problems or concerns, visit us today at www.sportmazdaorlando.com to learn more about how we can help you with all your current and future Mazda Vehicle Needs.


12 comments:

  1. I like your blog keep it up great work


    Mazda 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what to do when there are no more available spots to sync a phone? my car has three phones on it, one is my old phone. Since getting my new phone I haven't been able to use the hands free music which is one of the greatest features of this car! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what to do when there are no more available spots to sync a phone? my car has three phones on it, one is my old phone. Since getting my new phone I haven't been able to use the hands free music which is one of the greatest features of this car! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to remove the paired phone that's taking up space.

      Delete
  4. Hi Amelia,

    I'm one of Sport Mazda's Experts.

    Try this:

    Push the Voice command (face with waves coming out)

    Say "Pairing Options"
    She will respond back with options
    Say " DELETE"
    she`ll respond back with which phone or delete all
    Say "DELETE ALL"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Separate Issue:
    I have a delay between the phone and music when using the built in bluetooth feature. There is no delay in the calls just the media, how do I fix this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it possible for the music display to be shown on the Mazda 3 instead of the "btaudio"

    ReplyDelete
  7. The smooth and current plan likewise looks incredible, so you are dependably in style in a hurry remotely and/or with the Aux link that accompanies the earphone. Vr Virtual Reality Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  8. My 2012 mazda3 Skyactive will not beep or respond when I hit the button for push to talk. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete